Cheap 7DTD Server Hosting
- 8 Player Slots
- Established 2007
- $1.50 Per Slot
- 48hr Money Back Guarantee
- 8 - 40 Player Slots
- Established 2001
- $1.29 Per Slot
- 5 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 10 - 40 Player Slots
- Established 2012
- $1.00 Per Slot
- No Money Back Guarantee
Does 7 Days To Die have servers?
Yes, 7 Days To Die has private and public servers in game. You can choose to join a public server that the game developers have hosted and made available for all to join or you can join a private one created by a gamer just like you.
You can choose to host your own 7DTD server as well, check out how in the following question.
How do I host a server in 7 Days To Die?
Using this cheapest 7DTD server hosting guide you can find a company that will make the whole process of setting up your own server easy. In just a few minutes you can be setup and playing 7DTD on your own private server with friends.
A complete breakdown of the steps involved:
- Choose a company from the list on this page, opting for either the cheapest or best (based on reviews and/or features)
- Choose a package size by the measurement slots, or maximum number of connected players
- Complete the checkout process and pay for your first month
- Set your server up with a unique name and add any mods that you play with
- Connect to your new server within 7DTD, enjoy!
How much does a 7DTD server cost?
For that price per month you get the resources needed to host you and 9 friends online playing 7 Days To Die multiplayer.
What are the important features to look for in a 7DTD server host?
Before handing over your cold hard cash make sure that the company has support for modding. What you ideally want is to be able to “1 click install” your mods instead of going through the labour intensive copying and setting up of each one manually.